Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Candy Corn Bark



This is the easiest thing to make.  I'm making this for my daughter's Halloween get together but it makes a great snack too.  I'm not sure who ate more of it my husband or kids.  =)  I have all kinds of variations on this to share with you for the Holidays, so stay tuned.

Ingredients:

18 ounces of white chocolate ( I use Baker's white chocolate squares), chopped
1 cup pretzels, broken into pieces
2 cups candy corn

Directions:

Cover a large baking sheet with waxed paper.

Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.  Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until chocolate is melted.  This will take about 2 minutes total.  Be careful not to burn the chocolate.

Stir in pretzels and 1 1/2 cups candy corn.  Spread mixture onto wax paper making a large rectangle.  Top with remaining 1/2 cup candy corn.

Let cool until chocolate hardens again.  (You can speed this process up in the fridge) Cut into large squares, then in half, creating triangles.

Enjoy! Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment