Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Apple Frosty



Oh blogging, how have I missed thee?  Let me count the ways.  Our computer went on the fritz so I have been unable to blog. I have been going crazy! I have realized I am addicted to technology. What did we do before computers and Internet. Oh, that's right, read.  I have made lots of wonderful things to share with you though.  I'm letting my 12 year daughter, Grace have a small Halloween party so I will be sharing some fun party recipes.  I will also for the first time be blogging some fall decorating ideas.  I bought 3 gallons of Apple cider recently.  I am completely obsessed with apple cider. I love it. I was craving something sweet the other day and came up with this. It is so good. It tastes like apple pie a la mode.  So easy, and delicious!

Ingredients:

1 cup apple cider
2 cups vanilla ice cream
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg


Directions:

Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.

Enjoy! Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment