Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweet Peach Tea



Aww.....I love Sweet Tea!  I'm sure you could tell from my main picture.  The all time favorite Southern drink.  Well, that and moonshine.  I'm kidding!  I love to flavor tea with fruit flavors.  It adds so much freshness to it.  So come y'all, lets sit down on the front porch and sip some tea.  (Preferably in a white rocker)

Ingredients:

1 quart boiling water
3 family size tea bags
1/2 cup sugar
2 cans peach nectar

Directions:

Boil water in a medium skillet, remove from heat.  Add tea bags and steep for 15 minutes; remove tea bags and discard.  Add sugar and stir to dissolve.  In a 2 quart pitcher combine tea and cans of peach nectar.  Fill remaining pitcher with cold water.  Serve over ice.  Garnish with frozen peach slice if desired.

Enjoy!


Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment