Monday, October 31, 2011

Great White Pumpkin Cheese Ball



I love Charlie Brown cartoons.  They just don't make cartoons like that anymore.  I hope they never stop showing those 3 movies every year.  The Great White Pumpkin Charlie Brown, the Thanksgiving, and Christmas special.  I get more excited then the kids when they come on.  As we watched the movie the other night I thought it would be fun to have the Great white pumpkin to eat.  My kids loved it, and so did Mark and I.  This would be great to make today but I think this would be a great appetizer for Thanksgiving too.  It's so easy to make and is so yummy.  Have a safe and Happy Halloween everyone!

Ingredients:

1 (8 ounce) block extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 (8 ounce) block extra sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (4 ounce) log goat cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Pretzel rod or broken pretzel, for decor
paesley leaves, for decor
Serve with Apple wedges and Assorted crackers

Directions:

Mix together all cheeses and pepper in a medium bowl. Shape into a pumpkin.  Using a knife form lines in the pumpkin.  Insert pretzel and decorate with parsley leaves.

Enjoy! Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment